Monday, January 11, 2010

Ice Cream and Cake and Cake

Don't you just love the Baskin Robbins commercial? It reminds me of "Peanut Butter Jelly Time." Before heading over to the In-Law's for The Lover's birthday dinner, I had a super late lunch around 330. I knew the oatmeal wouldn't last so I was looking forward to the last of the fried rice I had made. I had this times 1.5. Still good! Too bad I had picked out all the veggies last week.



Dinner:

  • salad
  • broccoli casserole
  • roast
  • carrot
  • potato w/ butter
  • roll
  • salad dressing on the side
I had all the salad, roll and potato. And most of the broccoli, carrot and roast. Seriously, the broccoli casserole rocks my face off. I love that stuff! And for dessert:


Baskin Robbins' ice cream cakes. SO DELISH. I had this times two. It was cookies and cream ice cream on top of chocolate cake. I was so stuffed but it was worth it! Now, it's time to veg out and relax for the rest of The Lover's birthday.

Oh I meant to mention earlier, I don't know if doing the Jillian Michaels' DVDs are the reason but it seems that I don't have to work out the hip and knee kinks for about two miles at the beginning of my runs like I did before. Maybe it's because I'm stretching more post-run but I really think it's that and the DVDs that are helping to make me a stronger runner. Yay for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment