I wasn't feeling too hungry this morning. I know it's because I didn't get my run in yesterday. Even motivators need motivation! We also went to Baby Sis' house for New Year's dinner. I ate quite a bit and it carried me through. When hunger did finally hit, I felt inspired to make a brunch casserole.
- 2 small russet potatoes diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup of diced green onion
- 1/2 cup of diced white onion
- 6 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup diced ham
Last night, we went to Baby Sis' for a good luck New Year's dinner. It was great! Before heading out that evening, my early afternoon eats were:
- an apple
- a Chocolate Peppermint Stick Luna bar. So addicting.
- black beans & brown rice
- pita chips
- Sabra hummus (drool!)
- fresh cukes, carrots, tomatoes
- cocktail shrimp
- sweet cornbread
- Hawaiian style pork roast (yum!)
- black-eyed peas
- pasta salad
That, my friends, is my glorious cold sore chilling on my lip! A couple hours after dinner, we had dessert. There is always room for dessert!
- a slice of cappacino (spelling?) yogurt pie (times 2). It was so good.
- oatmeal cookie